Inbound Sales Associate
Location: Emeryville, CA
The Go Game (www.thegogame.com) has 20 years of experience in creating innovative, high-tech team building games and adventures for major corporate clients across the world. We’re a small business of around 25 employees located in Emeryville, Oakland, CA with an informal and well-balanced work environment. We’re looking for a talented and competitive full-time inside sales associate who is passionate about play and has a strong desire to improve corporate culture around the globe.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up as well as outreach to existing client base.
- Analyze the client's requirements after intake conversation and recommend products and services that will match their needs.
- Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly goals.
- Proven inside sales experience (1-3 years experience).
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience placing many calls a day.
- Ability to create custom proposals for custom events.
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customizing emails to suit client’s requests.
- Strong presentation skills, utilizing video presentation software in the creation of custom proposals.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Competitive benefits package, including health care, 401k with match, PTO, and paid holidays.
Preferred Start Date: March 1, 2020
Please send resume, cover letter, and short intro video (optional) to email@example.com.
The Go Game is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions