Having pivoted to a fully remote platform in March of 2020, The Go Game has experienced a surge of interest in our proprietary videoconferencing platform. Our goal is to refine the look and feel of the game platform while adding new features and ultimately become the go to marketplace for remote culture.
The Go Game is seeking a highly capable graphic designer to join our team, either full-time or as a contractor. We are a growing company as our Go Remote platform has received wide acclaim from the companies who utilize our platform and we have big ambitions to grow in the near future. To that end we're now hiring a seasoned Graphic Designer to join our team.
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
- Create and design various materials for web, platform and game interface
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Works well with limited guidance in fast paced agile environment.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Qualifications for Graphic Designer
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software. Figma is a plus.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
Compensation and Benefits
- Commensurate with experience
- Health benefits beginning in 2021
Please send your resume and a portfolio link to email@example.com, subject line should include your name, “Graphic Designer for Go Remote” and best contact phone number. All emails should also include an up-to-date resume with relevant experience and references. Please, no phone calls about this job listing.