The Go Game (www.thegogame.com) creates innovative, technology-fueled team building games and events for clients across the globe. We’re a small business based in Emeryville, CA with an informal and extremely fast-paced work environment. We’re looking for an amazing Game Producer to join our Bay Area team for the Summer (April 1 - October 31).
This temporary, full-time, salaried position will see you navigating around the Bay Area, as well as flying elsewhere, to bring play to companies of all shapes and sizes during our busy season. The Game Producer is entirely responsible for all phases of planning and executing memorable games, including creating original content, managing clients & actors, and running events onsite. You must be organized, resourceful, funny, and comfortable in front of a crowd. In addition to game event production, full-time Game Producers may be expected to contribute to certain aspects of daily business operations.
- Excellent at public speaking and creative writing; a natural facilitator
- Keenly interested in experience design; able to lead groups in workshops and activities
- Self-directed, a quick learner with a strong work ethic
- Able to problem-solve under pressure
- Highly organized and professional; you dot your i’s and cross your t’s
- A great communicator & collaborator
- Tech-savvy; proficient with computers, social media, and A/V equipment
- Able to travel
- A college graduate
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience performing onstage
- A passion for interactive games, corporate culture, and team building
- A love of airports & new towns, and talent for packing/unpacking (you could be on the road a lot!)
- Full-time availability, including nights & weekends (schedule can be highly variable as the work is event-based; this is not a traditional “9-5”)
- Ability to plan and execute up to 3 game events a week
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to travel up to 60% time
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
Compensation & Benefits:
- Sick leave, paid holidays, health care, and 401k with match
- Bagel Tuesday, delicious office snacks, and creative, awesome co-workers!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line should include your name, “BA Summer Game Producer” and best contact phone number. All emails should also include a cover letter as to why you would make an awesome member of our team. Please, no phone calls about this job listing. Please note that we are seeking Bay Area applicants only for this position.
The Go Game is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.